Does your dog need a new ‘do?Is Rover getting a bit ripe? Our professional groomer Brandi Jackson is available by appointment every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at our Edmond OK clinic. She can provide a full range of pet grooming and bathing services for all breeds of dogs. Cat grooms are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Whether your companion needs a bath, full groom, a nail trim or a complete makeover for a special occasion, she will make sure your furry friend looks great!
Stylin’ cuts and pawdicures
Brandi can create classic groom styles while paying close attention to your individual taste and vision for your pet’s appearance. She also loves to get creative with bows, bandannas, feather extensions and wild nail polish! To schedule a bath or make a grooming appointment, just give us a call at 405-844-2888.
Health benefits of regular dog grooming
Beyond having a cleaner dog, we recommend regular pet grooming as a part of your furry friend’s health and well-being. It keeps your pet looking, smelling and feeling good. Your pooch will also enjoy the pampering and attention they receive while getting groomed.
Meet our Groomer
10 smart reasons to bring your pet to Sunset for grooming:
- Our cat and dog groomers may notice abnormalities or sudden changes from a previous visit that could indicate a medical problem, such as growths, ear infections or parasites.
- Routine grooming prevents and removes matting in your pet’s fur that can cause skin problems as well great discomfort to your pet.
- Hair trimming also removes excessive hair around the face that causes eye irritation and infection.
- The cat and dog grooming process improves appearance and reduces shedding (less vacuuming!)
- A regular bathing schedule controls fleas and ticks, which find an ideal breeding environment in matted fur.
- Toenail trimming is essential for preventing pain and health problems. Long, overgrown nails force your dog to walk on the sides of their pads, which is painful and eventually contributes to arthritis in the paws, legs and hips.
- Expert ear cleaning reduces the risk of ear mites and infections, which cause severe itching and pain.
- Brushing your pet’s teeth helps keep them clean between routine dental cleanings and prevent plaque and gingivitis.
- Bathing with high-quality, professional products helps remove old hair, dirt and oil from the skin, promoting good hygiene.
- Anal glands are the most neglected part of your dog’s body. As they fill up, some can burst causing unnecessary pain and costly surgery. A thorough groom includes expressing these glands.
Additional services include:
- Nail Dremel
- Teeth brushing
Every dog receives:
- Blueberry vanilla facial
- Nail trim
- Eyes/belly/potty trail clipped
- Ears plucked
- Pad hair shaved
- Anal glands expressed
- Hair cut (by request)
Every dog has its day – and why shouldn’t it be a spa day?
Sunset Veterinary Clinic earns two paws up for dog grooming in Edmond, OK. Call Brandi today at 405-844-2888 to make an appointment!